Do you usually only see other people's water sports on the TV and in the audience, I feel very envious? Now, don't envy others, Hanga gives you the opportunity to experience the absolute surprise of water sports! Let you experience it without leaving Shanghai!
But if you are the first to experience water sports, then you have to do your homework! Here, let's take a closer look at the correct gameplay of the most exciting water trapeze movement with Xiaobian!
The watercraft is a waterborne amusement product from France. The recoil power generated by the water spray device on the foot allows people to vacate above the water surface, and is equipped with a manually controlled nozzle for stabilizing the airborne attitude. It also allows people to sneak under the water and jump out of the water to the dolphins, causing layers of spray. Some people say that it moves like Iron Man!
To become a qualified water trapeer, you must first understand the basic configuration of the sport: flying board, water-skiing shoes / water-skiing boots, rotating system, large hose, 180 degree elbow, nozzle nozzle, connector, hand-held nozzle. Every configuration plays an important role. Only by fully understanding them can we use them better, so pre-exercise related learning is essential.
Second, you need to know the equipment you need to be familiar with the sport:
1. Life jackets (required with International Coast Guard certification or similar international certification)
2, helmet (water sports type)
3, diving suit (optional)
4, motorboat (recommended horsepower 100HP or higher, 150HP or higher configuration).
Before conducting the water trapeze movement, you must check it properly. The above equipment is indispensable!
Finally, and most importantly! Precautions:
1. For safety reasons, children under the age of 16 are prohibited from using a watercraft;
2. It is strictly forbidden to use the aircraft in an environment with a dangerous wind speed of more than 35 miles and a sea level higher than 3 feet.
3. It is forbidden to operate the aircraft while taking alcohol, drugs or drugs;
4. It is forbidden for a single person to carry out the water trapeze movement alone;
5. The safety training provided by the teaching course must be completed before the aircraft can be operated;
6. The aircraft must be operated in accordance with the laws and local regulations of the local country;
7. The water trapeze movement must be carried out in the waters at a depth of 3.65 meters or more.
The above seven precautions must be strictly observed for personal safety!
Having said that, you have a deeper understanding of the water trapeze movement, got the correct gameplay? Of course, as long as you love the ocean and water sports, and have a brave and passionate heart, are you afraid of conquering it? ! 2019 Hangjia invites you to challenge yourself!